What are the objectives of this course?
Once this training is completed, students will be ready to sit the PMI®-CAPM® examination which will allow them to take a step further in their project management career, regardless of what industry they work in.
- Define CAPM® and learn more about what it entails
- Exam preview and preparation
- PrepFramework and understanding more about elements including portfolio, project and program management and the relationship that exists between the three.
- Understand more about the various project management processes, as well as integration, time and scope management.
- Learn how to analyse budgets and how to manage the cost of a project effectively.
- Quality management and the ways you can achieve optimal quality.
- Learn how to acquire, develop and manage a project team.
- Project management concepts including risk, communications, procurement and stakeholder management.
- Insight in initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling and closing specific processes.
Who is it intended for?
This course is for professionals who are looking to take a step up in their project management career by gaining a recognised qualification. It can also be used by would-be project managers looking to get a foothold in the industry.
There are no prerequisites to sit this course, in order to sit the exam students must have 23 hours of professional training.
What marks this course apart?
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to function in roles such as project manager, project engineer and systems engineer.
What happens after requesting information?
Once you have enquired you will be contacted by one of our specialist careers advisors who will be able to provide you with any further information you require.
Program taught in: