What are the objectives of this course?
The E1 Enterprise operations course covers one of the nine units that make up the prestigious CIMA Professional Chartered Management Account qualification.
- Gain insight into the social, political and economic context of business, including the emergence of major economies across the world, the importance of offshoring and outsourcing and the impact of international macroeconomic developments upon an organisation’s competitive environment.
- Understand the relationship between internal and external governance of an organisation.
- Understand the value of information and the reason for the increased dependence on information systems seen by organisations worldwide, as well as how these information systems are transforming as technology advances.
- Learn how to overcome problems that can be faced while implementing information systems, and how to manage information system activities with respect to the wider organisation, including the related costs, benefits, security issues and system changeover methods.
- Learn about the different methods of quality measurement and how to implement a quality programme.
- Explore the concept of marketing, defining the term and the variation in the marketing environment, as well as the various theories of consumer behaviour.
- Understand the relationship between market research, segmentation, positioning and targeting and learn how to apply various tools to each section of the mix.
- Explain the role of branding and brand equity within an organisation’s marketing strategy.
- Learn more about the role of Human Resources within an organisation, its functions and how the department can contribute positively towards a business’ success
Who is it intended for?
Anyone who wishes to improve their management accounting skills.
There are no official pre-requisites to take this course but in order to take the examination, students will need to hold the CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting or equivalent.
What marks this course apart?
As a qualified Management Accountant, you can expect to earn a salary around £32K with further prospects leading to Financial Controller, Chartered accountant, Finance Manager.
What happens after requesting information?
Once you have enquired you will be contacted by one of our specialist careers advisors who will be able to provide you with any further information you require.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 19, 2018