What are the objectives of this course?
The CIMA Professional – Strategic Level (E3) qualification is one of three modules that make up the strategic level of the certificate. The aim of the E3 course is to advance your knowledge and skills so that you can design and implement strategies, which can improve the performance of an enterprise.
- Learn how external factors, including stakeholders, society, suppliers and customers, can affect an organisation’s strategy.
- Understand the impact of information systems on an organisation, including IT and the Internet.
- Get to grips with the main elements of the change process, so that you can help to advise an organisation on how to manage resistance to change and what can trigger the changes in the first place.
- Learn how to advise on, recommend and implement a change programme and learn the role of management in the change process.
- Understand and evaluate the process of strategy development, including strategy formulation, the various strategic options, the different organisational structures and the role of directors in the process.
- Evaluate the various tools and techniques, qualitative and quantitative, which are used within strategy development processes, including trend analysis, system modelling and the Delphi method.
- Gain insight into the appropriate control methods and be able to recommend them according to the strategy being implemented.
- Learn how to recommend solutions to problems faced by performance management situations and be able to evaluate alternative models of performance management, such as the balanced scorecard.
- Boost your advisory skills and learn how to competently recommend changes to information systems when an organisation’s strategy would benefit from the change.
Who is it intended for?
This course is a valuable resource for anyone studying towards the CIMA Professional Chartered Management Accounting qualification, or any business professional looking to gain skills in enterprise strategy.
Students will need to have first attained the CIMA Operational and Management Level qualifications before they can achieve CIMA Professional status.
What marks this course apart?
As a qualified finance manager, you can expect to earn a salary around £37K with further prospects leading to Financial Controller, Finance Director, and Finance Manager.
What happens after requesting information?
Once you have enquired you will be contacted by one of our specialist careers advisors who will be able to provide you with any further information you require.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 19, 2018