What are the objectives of this course?
Learners will receive a thorough understanding of the basic concepts behind how the internet can be implemented positively for business justification.
- Learn the fundamental aspects of the internet and how it is used in the business environment.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), how databases relate to search engines and ways to conduct basic and advanced web searches.
- Effective ways or researching and communicating on the internet.
- Wikis, folksonomies, webcasting, blogging and podcasting.
- Cloud computing, mobile devices, Domain Name System (DNS) and internet protocols.
- Privacy, internet security and the steps you can take to keep your computer system and personal information secure.
- Social media and analytics.
Who is it intended for?
Anyone who is looking to learn the fundamental concepts and gain proficiency in utilising the internet for business use.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
What marks this course apart?
Once you have completed this course and taken the 1D0-61A exam that accompanies it, you will be able to function in roles in web marketing teams. This course is also perfect for anyone looking to delve deeper into the CIW range of qualifications.
What happens after requesting information?
Once you have enquired you will be contacted by one of our specialist careers advisors who will be able to provide you with any further information you require.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 19, 2018