What are the objectives of this course?
This course will help programmers of all levels get to grips with every function that the Perl programming language has to offer.
- Perl language essentials including syntax, regular expressions, and data types.
- Server scripting, focusing on Perl language.
- Perl code development including access and manipulating input and output files.
- Implement websites including database connectivity and debugging techniques.
- Improve and maintain hypertext-based websites.
- Understand how to debug Perl
- Object-Oriented Perl
- Database connectivity and Perl
Who is it intended for?
This course is suitable for anyone, from beginners looking to learn about Perl programming language to IT programmers who are looking to enhance their skill set by learning new web scripting techniques.
There are no official pre-requisites for this course but we recommend candidates to have a basic knowledge of programming.
What marks this course apart?
Once students have taken and completed this course they will be eligible to sit the 1D0-437 exam. This course will allow them to function in roles such as web developer, software developer and server developer.
What happens after requesting information?
Once you have enquired you will be contacted by one of our specialist careers advisors who will be able to provide you with any further information you require.
This school offers programs in: