What are the objectives of this course?
Students will cover the full spectrum of web development and be able to demonstrate their newly found skillset.
- Website development using HTML and Extensible HTML (XHTML)
- Manual code writing, Graphical User Interface (GUI), authoring tools and XHTML code validation.
- Web page development using images, hyperlinks, tables, forms and frames.
- Common Gateway Interface (CGI) and connecting webpages to databases.
- Internet marketing and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for formatting and web page content and fundamental web design concepts.
- Development of websites as managed projects.
- Introductory e-commerce solutions and the relationship of website development to business goals.
Who is it intended for?
Anyone who is looking to get fundamental knowledge in web development for a hobby or for career progression.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
What marks this course apart?
Once you take this course you will have the knowledge to function in roles such as web designer, web developer and web marketer. It will also lead to further qualification so you can bulk up your CV.
What happens after requesting information?
Once you have enquired you will be contacted by one of our specialist careers advisors who will be able to provide you with any further information you require.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 16, 2017