What are the objectives of this course?
The course will coach students through all papers of the CeMAP® qualification which is split into three parts:
CeMAP® Paper 1 – Units 1 & 2:
CeMAP® Paper 2 – Units 3 - 6:
- Explore various products from cash savings through to investments and protection as well as pensions.
- Covers all legal aspects including all laws, insurance policies and contracts.
- Covers UK regulation, which involves creating rules to promote ethics within financial services by aiding firms and people who work in the industry.
CeMAP® Paper 3 - Unit 7:
- Policies and practices that affect mortgages
- Mortgage Laws
- Insurance Policies
- Post completion issues and arrears
- Complete sales process in relation to mortgage advising
- Test your understanding of the technical details in order to assess your ability to apply the knowledge covered.
Who is it intended for?
Being qualified is mandatory for anyone who wants to give mortgage advice and will benefit anyone aspiring to work in Finance. Once fully qualified, students will gain recognition from the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) and also can use the title CeMAP® after their name.
There are no pre-requisites for the course. However, we recommend that you are over the age of 17 years and have a good level of English.
What marks this course apart?
Anyone looking to deliver mortgage advice or individuals within the financial sector will benefit greatly from this course. Once qualified, Senior Mortgage Advisors and Financial Advisors have the potential to earn over £50,000.
What happens after requesting information?
Once you have enquired you will be contacted by one of our specialist careers advisors who will be able to provide you with any further information you require.
Program taught in: