What are the objectives of this course?
You will cover the full lifecycle of XenServer systems and be prepared to pass the industry-recognised XenServer qualification.
- The fundamental principles behind virtual computing and the use of hypervisors to install and manage servers.
- An introduction to the Linux Operating System (OS), including installation in a virtual server environment and the tools required to manage the OS in a networked scenario.
- Configuring virtualised storage and networking to maximise availability and share data with authorised users.
- Using Powershell to configure virtual servers and networking services from the Linux command line environment.
- Building subnets to better manage network resources.
- Understanding the components and features common to XenServer systems and how they are configured for real-world deployment.
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving processes and techniques to keep XenServer systems operating in peak condition.
- Exam preparation and course review
Who is it intended for?
This course is designed for engineers and IT managers who are looking to familiarise themselves with the Citrix approach to server virtualisation using XenServer technologies.
What marks this course apart?
You will be fully prepared for the relevant Citrix exam and the knowledge acquired in the course will allow you to function in roles such as an infrastructure engineer, desktop and network support technician and senior systems engineer.
What happens after requesting information?
Once you have enquired you will be contacted by one of our specialist careers advisors who will be able to provide you with any further information you require.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 13, 2018