What are the objectives of this course?
From basic concepts through to advanced troubleshooting, this course covers everything required for you to become a fully competent XenDesktop administrator and pass the relevant examination.
- What virtualization is and how it can be used within a corporate context.
- The concepts behind desktop virtualization.
- How to plan and design a robust XenDesktop infrastructure that can grow and flex with changing business requirements.
- The importance of data and network redundancy to ensure consistently smooth operation for a good user experience.
- How to automate common XenDesktop tasks using the Powershell scripting language.
- Implementing and managing virtual servers and desktops using the HyperV hypervisor.
- The build, test and deploy approach to XenDesktop roll-outs and the tasks that need to be completed at each stage.
- Installing and administering Internet Formation Service to deploy virtual desktops over the web.
- Exam preparation and course review.
Who is it intended for?
This course is for any current or would-be IT professionals who are looking to work with virtual computing and need a greater understanding of the technology behind Citrix virtual desktops.
What marks this course apart?
You will be fully prepared for the relevant Citrix exam and the knowledge acquired in the course will allow you to function in roles such as IT infrastructure engineer, infrastructure architect, and Citrix engineer.
What happens after requesting information?
Once you have enquired you will be contacted by one of our specialist careers advisors who will be able to provide you with any further information you require.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 17, 2018