What are the objectives of this course?
This package has three courses in it that will guarantee you a full understanding of the technologies behind planning and implementing a Cloud solution in any business environment.
CompTIA Cloud Essentials
- Understanding Cloud computing technologies and services from a business perspective.
- Calculating the business benefits of Cloud computing.
- The different types of Cloud service including SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS.
- Planning the steps to successful adoptions and implementation of Cloud services.
- The impact of the Cloud on IT service management and the changes that will need to be made to existing administration frameworks.
- The potential risks and consequences of Cloud adoption.
Cloud Computing Security Knowledge
- Basic understanding of Cloud architecture models.
- Implementing governance and managing enterprise data risk.
- The importance of compliance and auditing, particularly with regards to legal and electronic discovery.
- Managing the information lifecycle and increasing value through portability and interoperability.
- Improving datacentre operations to improve incident response times, application security levels and to plan for business continuity/disaster recovery scenarios.
- Tightening security using encryption and identity controls to manage data access.
- The benefits of virtualization and Security as a Service when working with Cloud systems.
Exin Cloud Computing
- The principles and types of Cloud computing including public, private and hybrid and IaaS, PaaS and SaaS.
- How to use the Cloud to improve business operations and mobility.
- Managing security and compliance issues to reduce the risk of data loss or theft.
- How to implement Cloud computing using Exin solutions.
- Evaluating Cloud computing strategies based on factors like cost, advantages, and SLAs.
Who is it intended for?
This course is for IT professionals who need a thorough understanding of Cloud technologies and how to plan for their integration.
What marks this course apart?
This course will prepare students for roles such as cloud architect, cloud engineer and network support engineer.
What happens after requesting information?
Once you have enquired you will be contacted by one of our specialist careers advisors who will be able to provide you with any further information you require.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 17, 2018