What are the objectives of this course?
This package will help you to understand the core concepts of Sage and other pieces of essential accounting software by starting from the beginning. It doesn’t throw you straight in at the deep end, but rather eases you gently in with a variety of Sage courses that will take you through the basic setups to the more complex security configurations and reporting systems.
- This course is a well-rounded package that can help you to build your knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping, whether you’re wishing to progress in your current job role, are on the lookout for a better opportunity or even if you’re considering setting up your own business venture.
- Help your small business flourish with the power of QuickBooks. Learn how to keep track of invoices and receipts, and keep track of paperwork so that when future audits arise, you won’t have to worry about hastily crunching the numbers.
- Learn how to analyse your business’ financial position, and keep track of your company information throughout the daily operation of it.
- Learn how to monitor stock levels, while keeping an eye on top-selling merchandise, as well as analysing customer stats and demographics so that you can target your customers with POS.
- Focus your time and motivation on ensuring your customers are happy, by allowing the QuickBooks Point of Sale software to track inventory, sales and customer information so that you don’t have to waste valuable time doing it manually. This software will also integrate with QuickBooks easily, so you don’t have to worry about double entry accounting.
- Become a master at Sage – essential accounting software – with 20 courses from basic to advanced level, including Sage 50.
- Broaden your bookkeeping skills, from the configuration of accounts and invoicing, to setting up stock systems and managing profits and losses.
- Master the Excel software and learn how to utilise all of its useful features, including spreadsheets, charts, reports and macros. Learn how to manipulate formulas so that you can complete your own calculations to help streamline the spreadsheets that you create.
Who is it intended for?
This complete toolkit will help you to expand your accountancy skills and is ideal if you are looking to set up your own small business or get ahead of the competition in the jobs market.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
What marks this course apart?
As an accountant you can expect to earn around £28k, with paths that can lead to potential Financial Controller, Chartered Accountant, and Finance Manager.
What happens after requesting information?
Once you have enquired you will be contacted by one of our specialist careers advisors who will be able to provide you with any further information you require.
Program taught in: