This course covers conversational Spanish that you can use in everyday real life situations, both at home and whilst traveling abroad. Before your holiday this year, build confidence in asking and following directions, ordering food at a restaurant, traveling by public transport. Don’t worry about paying the right amount for things or booking your hotel room. First, the course covers the key, targeted vocabulary and you will follow real-life conversations between two or more Spanish speaks. Then you will be able to test your own Spanish abilities with modular assessments and practice time videos.
- Covers the most commonly used vocabulary and phrases
- Test your listening and writing skills as you go
- Conversation scenarios cover 6 different Spanish speaking countries
- Direct access to your tutor for questions to expand on any of the topics covered
Who is this course for?
- Beginners traveling to Spain or other Spanish speaking countries
- Intermediates looking to brush up on their skills
Program taught in:
See 22 more programmes offered by Of Course Learning »
This course is
Programme Type & Duration