In the modern world counselling and CBT training is essential for people who want to make significant changes to their personal and professional lives.
This course will give you a deep understanding of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and its relevance to your life and the lives of those around you. Further, it will equip you for the next stage in your learning in advanced counselling skills or on the road to becoming your own CBT therapist.
This course covers the following topics:
- What is CBT, who uses it and what can it be used for
- How to apply CBT as self-help therapy
- The principles of CBT and the CBT triangle
- Recognising and identifying emotions, feelings and behaviours
You will learn new life therapy skills and techniques, and receive acknowledgement of your achievement by way of a certificate.
- Learn how to use CBT in many areas of your life and become your own Counsellor
- Identify and make changes to negative patterns of thought, feelings and behaviours
- Special bonus section on Anxiety and coping with it
- CBT exercises and easy to follow metaphors
- Real life case studies
- Tutor support in the course forum
Who is this course for?
- The course is suitable for beginners right through to established practitioners
- Those interested in self-help and personal development
- Anyone looking to advance in the coaching or therapy field
Program taught in:
See 22 more programs offered by Of Course Learning »
This course is
Programme Type & Duration