- 24 hours of instructor-led training
- 10 lab exercises with Google cloud platform
- Hands-on practice projects, with GCP
- Authorised training partner of Google
What’s the focus of this course?
This Developing Solutions for Google Cloud Platform (CPD200) course will introduce you to solution development for Google Cloud Platform. Through instructor-led online classrooms, demonstrations, and hands-on labs, you’ll learn how to develop cloud-based applications using Google App Engine, Google Cloud Datastore, and Google Cloud Endpoints.
What are the course objectives?
When you have completed the CPD200 training course, you’ll be able to:
- Manage Google Cloud Source Repositories using the Google Cloud Platform Console
- Test a Cloud Endpoint API using the API Explorer
- Deploy an application to App Engine using the App Engine SDK
- Design, structure, and configure an App Engine application using multiple services
- Create Client IDs using the Google Cloud Platform Console
- Secure App Engine services and Cloud Endpoints APIs using authentication
- Configure and upload new versions of App Engine services
- Integrate Google Cloud Logging into App Engine applications
- Review quota usage in a Google Cloud Platform project
- Integrate different types of storage with App Engine applications
- Create and implement a data model for use with Google Cloud Datastore
- Implement a variety of queries in Google Cloud Datastore
- Update the index configuration in Google Cloud Datastore
- Implement transactions using Google Cloud Datastore
- Review Google Cloud Trace reports in the Google Cloud Platform Console
- Integrate the Memcache API into an App Engine application to increase performance
- Configure, run, and review the output of Google Cloud Security Scanner
- Configure the scaling behaviour of individual App Engine Services
- Create App Engine handlers for Push Task Queues
- Send email from an App Engine application using the Mail API
- Schedule Tasks in App Engine using the Cron Service
- Update the configuration of the Cron Service
- Secure Task Push, and Cron Service handlers
- Export Google Cloud Platform data from a project
- Delete Google Cloud Platform projects and resources
This course is an essential requirement for experienced application developers who need to understand migrating applications to the cloud as well as how to create native, cloud-based applications for the Google Cloud Platform.
Exam & certification
How do you become a certified Google Cloud Platform Qualified Solution Developer(CPE200)?
Note - This exam is not available until the next Google official announcement
To receive the Google Cloud Platform Qualified Solution Developer (CPE200) certification, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Attend a formal training course (CP100A, CPD200)
- Step 2: Register for the online exam (CPE200) after completing the training.
- Step 3: Score 75% or higher on the exam.
The prerequisites for this course are:
- Complete the CP100A Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals course (or equivalent experience)
- Proficiency with command line tools and Linux operating system environments
Attend one class or complete 85% of the course.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 16, 2017