Technology is changing every aspect of how businesses and services, whether public or private, operate – a process known as digital transformation.
On this free online course, you will explore the impact of digital transformation and the issues arising from it, and learn how to implement digital transformation in your organisation, especially where to begin.
Implement digital transformation in your organisation
By the end of the course, you will:
- understand the tools and methods that you can use to initiate digital transformation, beyond the purely technical aspects;
- have an idea of the new jobs, roles, and responsibilities created by the digital transformation of services and businesses;
- develop a digital strategy and business model for your digitized service offering;
- understand the evolution of marketing in the digital age;
- know how to industrialize services, by integrating digital and human aspects;
- and understand the good and bad sides of digital transformation, remaining critical and conscious of the balance between humans and technology.
Learn about digital transformation experts and case studies
The course has been developed by Grenoble Ecole de Management – one of the best French and European business schools. You will learn with a range of educators with experience of the digital transformation of businesses and services, and follow a realistic case study documenting digital transformation in the world of retailing.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you'll be able to...
- Explore tools and methods that, beyond the purely technical aspects, initiate a digital transformation around your service offering
- Investigate new jobs, roles, and responsibilities induced by the digital transformation of services and businesses
- Develop a digital strategy and business models for your digitized service offering
- Experiment the evolution of Marketing impacted by the digital
- Assess how to industrialize services by integrating digital and human aspects
- Debate the good and bad sides of the digital transformation remaining critical and conscious of human and technical balance
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for the employees of services or industrial companies, who are aiming to digitize their services and want to understand the impact of this transformation on their organisation and culture.
This school offers programs in: