Discover the PV business and expand your professional options.
Harnessing the power of the sun has been the dream of energy professionals for decades. Now, with solar photovoltaic technology becoming more and more affordable, scalable and accessible, that dream is getting closer to reality.
This online course looks at solar PV in depth, examining its potential for today and the near future, exploring the technical challenges, and assessing the commercial opportunities.
It offers you an unparalleled insight into the global solar power market and will give you the knowledge and practical details to shape and lead the future of solar energy.
What topics will you cover?
- Which are the drivers influencing the PV business
- Challenges associated with the world
- How to anticipate the changing market
- Business opportunities discovery
- How to develop a PV project of any type
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you'll be able to...
- Explore the market dynamics, the main regulatory models and their evolution, including support systems, market and grid integration, and national and international legislation.
- Identify the main trends in solar PV technology and their future potential regarding costs.
- Explore potential financial models for the development of solar PV deployments.
- Evaluate the mechanics of solar PV installation, development, operation, and maintenance.
Who is the course for?
Go Solar PV is designed for professionals who:
- are interested in developing their knowledge of solar PV technology and its commercial potential
- want to gain an in-depth understanding of the opportunities presented by the PV sector
- or want to underpin their future professional advancement.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 17, 2018