What are the objectives of this course?
The ITIL® Intermediate Continual Service Improvement certification demonstrates expertise in ITIL® service improvement modules and the processes, function, and activities involved in CSI. Helping any student to understand the importance of a continuous service improvement program and how to implement one.
- Placing continual service improvement in context to other ITIL® lifecycle elements.
- The principles and processes behind ITIL® CSI and how they must be applied to service delivery programs.
- How to implement the organizational and operational changes required for a continual service improvement program.
- Technology considerations when designing and implementing CSI plans.
- Identifying challenges and risk factors that could affect CSI plans and recommendations.
Who is it intended for?
Anyone who has passed the ITIL® Foundation and is looking to embark on a journey that will take them deeper into the ITIL® framework. It is an Intermediate level course for CIO’s, IT Service Managers and other senior IT managers.
In order to take the CSI exam, you must have passed the ITIL® Foundation Examination. There are no pre-requisites to take the course but we recommend you have a good knowledge of service management and have taken the ITIL® Foundation course.
What marks this course apart?
Once the CSI exam has been passed you will be able to function as a support manager or service transition manager. The course counts as three of the necessary 17 credits to move onto Managing Across the Lifecycle course which leads to the title of “ITIL® Expert”.
What happens after requesting information?
Once you have enquired you will be contacted by one of our specialist careers advisors who will be able to provide you with any further information you require.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 22, 2017