What are the objectives of this course?
The ITIL® SOA course will introduce students to the concepts behind service offerings and service level agreements, before moving on to a more detailed analysis of the procedures and actions.
- Capturing user needs and defining services to match.
- Tracking and publicising services on offer to users and stakeholders.
- Negotiating and defining Service Level Agreements and assigning roles and responsibilities to ensure they are maintained.
- Monitoring service usage and assigning resources as and when required to maintain SLAs.
- Integrating third parties into service provision and defining processes that maintain SLAs and service quality.
- Defining the business value of formalized IT operations and using insights gained for better budgeting.
- Collecting service user feedback and resolving complaints to raise satisfaction levels.
- Defining the human resources required to deliver services and assigning roles and duties to maintain standards.
- Specifying and implementing the technologies required to assist with service provision.
Who is it intended for?
The course will be of interest to IT operations managers, service desk managers and IT professionals who already hold the ITIL® Foundation Qualification. The course will help IT, professionals, to build and deploy service offerings and agreements that meet the needs of their service users without affecting other business goals.
In order to take the Service Offerings and Agreement exam, you must have passed the ITIL® Foundation Examination. There are no pre-requisites to take the course but we recommend you have a good knowledge of service management and have taken the ITIL® Foundation course.
What marks this course apart?
Once the Service Offerings and Agreements exam has been passed you will be able to function as an IT Finance Manager, Business Continuity Manager or Service Portfolio Manager. The course counts as four of the necessary 17 credits to move onto Managing Across the Lifecycle course which leads to the title of “ITIL® Expert”.
What happens after requesting information?
Once you have enquired you will be contacted by one of our specialist careers advisors who will be able to provide you with any further information you require.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 17, 2018