- 40 hours of instructor-led training
- 11 lab exercises with Microsoft lab online (MLO)
- Microsoft official curriculum (MOC) access
- Exam fee included
What’s the focus of this course?
Implementing Microsoft® Azure Infrastructure Solutions (70-533) certification training program will help you demonstrate your mastery in Microsoft Azure infrastructure solution implementation. Through demos & practical applications, you’ll learn to optimize Windows Server workloads on Azure and explore IaaS architecture. The course will enable you to implement enterprise application architecture on Azure platform.
What are the course objectives?
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Implement websites and web apps
- Implement virtual machine workloads, networks, images, disks, and storage
- Configure, deploy, manage, and monitor cloud services
- Implement blobs, Azure files, SQL databases, and recovery services
- Implement an Azure Active Directory and integrate apps
This course is an essential requirement for those IT professionals who need deep understanding of Azure’s features for effective practical applications. Applicable careers include:
- .NET Developers
- Solution Architects / Enterprise Architects / Team Leads
- DevOps Engineers / Application Engineers / QA Engineers / Identity Engineers
- Storage Administrators / Security Administrators
- Network Engineers / Server Engineers / Virtualization Engineers
Exam & certification
How will I become a certified Microsoft Azure 70-533: Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions?
Aspirants can become certified professionals in Microsoft 70-533: Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions by following the processes given below:
- Step 1: Visit Microsoft official website after completing the training
- Step 2: Register for Exam 70-533, and schedule it with Pearson VUE
- Step 3: Take the exam and get certified
The course is designed for the IT professionals who have experience implementing solutions on Azure. Given below are the recommended skills for this certification:
- 1+ years of web development experience (.NET, PHP, Ruby, or Python)
- Understanding of basic networking concepts
- Familiarity with the basic structure of the MS Azure platform
- Familiarity with infrastructure topics like networking, active directory, and powershell
Attend one class or complete 85% of the course.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 16, 2017