If you could never understand the difference between a colon and a semicolon or between their and there and they're, then this is the course for you!
We’ll take a fresh look at all the things you’ve forgotten or never understood at school so that you can write emails and messages with the confidence that you will be right (or should that write?!).
There’s nothing worse than being told you have spelling or grammar mistakes on your CV or in an important presentation or an email to a big client. Together, we’ll put all those worries to bed.
- Punctuation – when to use a comma or a colon
- Apostrophes and other marks
- All things grammar from nouns to adverbs
- Spelling and plurals
- Sentences and paragraphs
- Writing styles
Who is this course for?
- People who feel their writing is holding them back
- Talented professionals who want to write with confidence
- People who want to recap
- Non native English speakers who need some help
Program taught in:
See 22 more programmes offered by Of Course Learning »
This course is
Programme Type & Duration