The organisation of events has been one of the fields that has presented a more remarkable evolution in recent times. Companies and institutions organise events to relate to their audiences, loyalty to customers, position themselves as a brand, capture the attention of the media, present new products, convey ideas, etc.
The protocol has been integrated within the framework of communication, as an instrument for the projection of the public image of institutions, companies and organizations. It is not possible to conceive of a public or private act, external or internal, in which the design of a qualified professional in the planning, planning, communication, organisation, execution and control phases is not necessary.
For a correct development of his profession, the expert must manage more and better techniques in the organisation of events being more and more specialist in different areas. In this case your knowledge and skills should put them on top sporting events.
This Expert will allow you to take on the necessary knowledge in terms of protocol and organisation of events, acquiring the appropriate training in the areas of direction, coordination and management, learning and mastering the techniques that will help and enable you to adapt to the current demands and expectations Of the labour market.
ESPRI offers A single mode of study For this course:
Online: For all modalities, ESPRI develops the use and implementation of a virtual campus in its curricula. A long teaching experience coupled with the use of information and communication technologies (ICT) has generated a high level of superior training capable of meeting the training needs of a person who wants to specialize in their professional career in the protocol, Institutional relations and the organisation of events.
The application of technology allows us to offer direct benefits to our students, highlighting among the most important:
- Improve the quality of teaching.
- Have a faculty of teachers specialized in training environments.
- Develop processes and tools so that all students optimize the effort and time dedicated to the study.
- Facilitate students' access to training.
- Improve the training of people by improving their efficiency in their jobs.
- Provide the necessary knowledge for the development of new key competences.
The Specialization Course program has a quality pedagogical model whose centre is the student and which is based on five pillars:
- Quality of teaching: a constant improvement in teaching quality.
- Virtual Campus: use of ICT.
- Didactic materials: updated and adapted to face-to-face training. Teachers: highly qualified faculty, and active in each of the areas of the modules of the Specialization Course.
- Tutors: personalized accompaniment to each student. It is a classroom-based pedagogical model, supported by the use of ICTs and a continuous assessment system.
The potentiation and correct combination of these elements translates into a quality pedagogical model designed to meet the learning needs of each student in a personalized and flexible way.
The program Specialization Course in Protocol and Techniques of Organization of Events is formed by TWO Areas of knowledge that, at the same time, are composed of FIVE Modules. MODULE 1 THE PROTOCOL
- The principles of protocol
- The official protocol
- The business protocol
- Social protocol
MODULE 2 EVENT ORGANIZATION TECHNIQUES
- Events: Classification and types
- Security in events
- Techniques of organisation of events: Bases, the host, convocation and organisation
MODULE 3 OFFICIAL ACTS
- Fundamental concepts of official acts
- The main official acts: The Crown, parliamentary ceremonial, acts of relevance of State, inauguration of the judicial year, acts of the Autonomous Communities
MODULE 4 BUSINESS ACTS
- Fundamental concepts: The company and the company protocol
- The main business acts: Institutional acts, ianugurations, first stone, General Meeting of Shareholders
MODULE 5 THE SOCIAL ACTS
- Basic concepts of social acts: Social education and courtesy, personal image, clothing, protocol on the table
- The main social events: Banquet, Cocktail, Buffet and other ways of inviting, Placement systems of presidencies, Guest placement systems and key events
In the fourteen-year history of ESPRI, 72 percent of our students have found a professional outlet In the Organization of events and have been able to consolidate their position of work with high responsibilities.
Some of the professional exits that allow protocol studies are the following:
- Department of Protocol and Ceremonial in public or private institutions
- Department of Institutional Relations and / or External Relations
- Event production
- Department of Communication and Press
- Congress and event organisation companies
- Secretaries Top Management
- Personal Assistant
- Image Advisor
- Professional Wedding Organization - Wedding Planner
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 18, 2017