What are the objectives of this course?
The package will take you through the course so you have an understanding of the benefits and principles underlying a structured approach to programme management.
- MSP® Introduction and Overview
- MSP® Framework and Concepts
- Blueprint Design and Delivery
- Defining a Programme
- Planning and Control
- Benefits Realisation Management
- Organisation and the Programme Office
- The Business Case
- Leadership and Stakeholder Engagement
- Managing the Tranches
- Delivering the Capability and Realising the Benefits
- Quality Management
- Risk Management and Issue Resolution
- Closing a Programme
- Practical Work
- Exam Approaches and Preparation
Who is it intended for?
This course is ideally suited to senior project managers and programme managers who already hold MSP® Foundation certification and are looking to get fully certified as a Practitioner.
There are no prerequisites to take the course but in order to sit the examination, you need to have completed and passed your MSP® Foundation exam.
What marks this course apart?
The MSP® certification goes hand-in-hand with project management certifications and these will provide you with a well-rounded skillset. Professionals with the MSP® Practitioner certification can function in roles such as programme manager, change management and senior project manager.
What happens after requesting information?
Once you have enquired you will be contacted by one of our specialist careers advisors who will be able to provide you with any further information you require.
Program taught in: