What are the objectives of this course?
Your mentor will provide you with support in multiple different formats.
- Email support – Need a specific question answering? The email support gives you access to your very own expert tutor.
- Templates – A complete set of PRINCE2® project management template documents. Each of the templates includes contextual text to guide you.
- Implementing PRINCE2® – A full presentation on best practice approaches to implement and tailor PRINCE2® in your working environment.
- Free Courses – Introduction courses will be provided at no additional cost in PRINCE2® Agile, AgilePM and ITIL Service Management.
- Exam Preparation – Support to help with the essential learning and preparation for exams.
- Webinars – Frequent webinars dedicated to each of the PRINCE2® processes and themes.
- Discounts – Discounts on further Project Management courses including MSP Programme Management, ITIL, Agile, Scrum, Six Sigma and more.
- Industry Information – Regular updates on hot topics, ideas on your very own projects as well as hints and tips for guaranteed success.
Who is it intended for?
Anyone who is on or was previously on our PRINCE2® course and is looking for additional support and information on industry trends, insights and information.
In order to access our Mentor+ programme, you must either be on our PRINCE2® course or have been on the PRINCE2® course at some stage.
What marks this course apart?
Project managers who have this support and guidance available to them will stand-out in their organisation. Once the PRINCE2® Qualification is earned you will able to go into any project management role and earn up to £54,000.
What happens after requesting information?
Once you have enquired you will be contacted by one of our specialist careers advisors who will be able to provide you with any further information you require.
Program taught in: