What’s the focus of this course?
Microsoft Azure Fundamentals course provides learners with an in-depth knowledge of the concepts of Microsoft Azure to effectively perform various tasks in the capacity of an administrator, developer, or database administrator. During this course, students will be introduced to the principles of cloud computing and will understand how these principles have been implemented in Microsoft Azure.
What are the course objectives?
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe cloud computing, Azure, and Azure subscriptions
- Describe and create Azure Web Apps
- Create and configure VMs in Microsoft Azure
- Create an Azure virtual network
- Describe Azure storage
- Describe and deploy databases in Azure
- Describe Azure AD
This course is intended for individuals who want to evaluate, deploy, configure, and administer services and VMs using Azure. The professionals who benefit from the course include:
- Developers who want to create Azure solutions
- Windows Server administrators who are looking at the migration of on-premises Active Directory services and roles to the cloud
- IT professionals who want to use Azure to host websites and mobile app back-end services
- Database administrators who want to evaluate the use of Azure to host SQL databases
Exam & certification
How will I become a certified in Microsoft Azure Fundamentals?
Aspirants can become certified in Microsoft Azure Fundamentals following the processes given below:
- Step 1: Visit Microsoft official website after completing the training
- Step 2: Register for Microsoft Azure Fundamentals exam, and schedule it with Pearson VUE
- Step 3: Take the exam and get certified
- Familiarity with C#
- Understanding of basic networking concepts
- Experience in working with virtualization and virtual machines
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 17, 2017