What are the objectives of this course?
The MCSA Windows 8 & 10 package consists of three courses that have three relevant exams. This course will give you the skills needed to configure, manage and maintain both desktop systems in a real-world environment. This package includes Live Labs which will help candidates to practice their skills with 12 months access to dedicated live equipment. These labs allow students to put their knowledge to the test and recreate scenarios encountered during the course. Microsoft 70-687: Configuring Windows 8
- Installing and configuring Windows 8, including image creation and deployment.
- Configuring hardware and software for proper compatibility and operation.
- Sharing resources and files using the Windows 8 native network tools, including DirectAccess.
- Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting issues.
- Performing backups, system restore operations, and disaster recovery scenarios.
- Implementing Windows 8 Mobility to support a flexible workforce.
Microsoft 70-688: Supporting Windows 8
- Plan and implement local and remote management methods to simplify their administrative burden.
- Design Windows 8 recovery solutions to keep a corporate desktop estate running in the event of an outage or disaster.
- Use Windows Intune to manage Windows 8 clients and configure Cloud services.
- Manage, deploy and configure desktop apps using the Windows Store and other network resources.
- Harden desktop security by creating and managing user profiles to control access to files, printers, system preferences and other resources.
- Improve desktop data security using encryption and endpoint security settings.
- Manage internal network resource access through user authentication and permissions.
- Install and configure Windows 8 in a corporate network environment using advanced, centralised deployment techniques.
Microsoft 70-697: Configuring Windows Devices
- Manage Identity
- Plan Desktop and Device Deployment
- Plan and Implement a Microsoft Intune Device Management Solution
- Configure Networking
- Configure storage
- Manage Data Access and Protection
- Manage Remote Access
- Manage Apps
- Updates and Recovery
Who is it intended for?
This course is perfect for any IT professionals or support specialists who are looking to gain a complete understanding of the Windows 8 and Windows 10 systems, whether it be just to upskill or preparing for implementation in a workplace.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
What marks this course apart?
Once certification has been achieved, IT professionals will be able to function in roles such as support specialist, IT manager or service delivery.
What happens after requesting information?
Once you have enquired you will be contacted by one of our specialist careers advisors who will be able to provide you with any further information you require.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 22, 2017