What are the objectives of this course?
This course will provide you with all the information and knowledge that you need to prepare for the three MCSA Windows Server 2008 examinations. More than simply providing access to course materials, we also give students 12 months unlimited access to our Live Labs which will help them to practice and develop their practical skills with dedicated live equipment.
Microsoft 70-640: Configuring Windows Server 2008 Active Directory
- Configuring Domain Name System (DNS) for Active Directory
- Configure Zone Transfers and Replication
- Configuring the Active Directory Infrastructure
- Configuring Active Directory Roles and Services
- Creating and Maintaining Active Directory Objects
- Maintaining the Active Directory Environment
- Configuring Active Directory Certificate Services
- Configuring Addressing and Services
- Configuring Names Resolution
- Configuring Network Access
- Configuring File and Print Services
- Monitoring and Managing a Network Infrastructure
- Planning for Server Deployment
- Planning for Server Management
- Monitoring and Maintaining Servers
- Planning Application and Data Provisioning
- Planning for Business Continuity and High Availability
Who is it intended for?
Anyone who is working for a large organisation using Windows Server 2008 and needs to gain an understanding of the server solution, or anyone who’s looking to upskill with a globally-recognised certification.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
What marks this course apart?
The MCSA Windows Server 2008 course can be linked with further Microsoft certification if students ever want to delve deeper into the world of Microsoft qualifications. Students who are certified in Windows Server 2008 can function in roles such as server administrator and server engineer.
What happens after requesting information?
Once you have enquired you will be contacted by one of our specialist careers advisors who will be able to provide you with any further information you require.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 19, 2018