What are the objectives of this course?
- Overview of HTML and CSS
- Creating and Styling HTML5 Pages
- Creating Forms to Collect Data and Validate User Input
- Communicating with a Remote Data Source
- Styling HTML5 by Using CSS3
- Creating Interactive Pages using HTML5 APIs
- Adding Offline Support to Web Applications
- Implementing an Adaptive User Interface
- Creating Advanced Graphics
- Animating the User Interface
- Creating a Web Worker Process
Microsoft MCSD: 70-486 – Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications
- Explore ASP.NET MVC 4
- Designing ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications, Models, Controllers, and Views
- Testing and Debugging ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Structuring ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Applying Styles to ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Building Responsive Pages in ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Controlling Access to ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Building a Resilient ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Application
- Using Windows Azure Web Services in ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Implementing Web APIs in ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Handling Requests in ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Deploying ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
Microsoft MCSD: 70-488 – Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions
- Design and management features and solutions.
- Develop code for custom server-side components.
- Manage and customise authentication and authorization.
- Create custom sites and lists and manage the site lifecycle.
- Explain the capabilities and design choices for SharePoint apps.
- Use the client-side object model and the REST API.
- Develop provider-hosted and auto-hosted SharePoint apps.
- Distribute and deploy SharePoint apps.
- Create custom workflows to automate business processes.
- Use fields and content types to manage taxonomy.
- Customise the appearance and behavior of user interface elements.
- Customise navigation and site branding.
Microsoft MCSD: 70-489 – Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Advanced Solutions
- Creating Robust and Efficient Apps for SharePoint
- Developing Managed Metadata Solutions
- Interacting with the Search Service
- Customising the Search Experience
- Implementing Enterprise Content Management
- Developing a Publishing Site for Web Content
- Structuring and Publishing Website for All Users
- Developing Optimised Internet Sites
- Working with Business Connectivity Services
- Creating Advanced Business Data Connectivity Models
- Working with Business Data in Client Applications
- Managing and Access User Profile Data
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting Custom SharePoint Solutions
Who is it intended for?
This course package is for IT professionals who are looking to gain the skills they need to be a web programmer or SharePoint Developer. Whether that be to upskill for a change of job or just for personal development in your current role.
There are no pre-requisites to take this course.
What marks this course apart?
Once you have taken the respective exams and passed your MCSD you will be able to function in roles such as software engineer, senior software developer, and .NET software programmer.
What happens after requesting information?
Once you have enquired you will be contacted by one of our specialist careers advisors who will be able to provide you with any further information you require.
Program taught in: