What are the objectives of this course?
The course and certification package will provide students with a training solution that will combine all the knowledge needed to pass the Adobe Dreamweaver examination and the examination itself, all in one place.
- Setting Project Requirements
- Planning Site Design and Page Layout
- Understanding the Adobe Dreamweaver Interface
- Adding Content by Using Dreamweaver
- Organising Content by Using Dreamweaver
- Evaluating and Maintaining a Site by Using Dreamweaver
Who is it intended for?
Anyone who is looking to add a recognised certification in Adobe Dreamweaver to their CV and prove their efficiency using the development tool.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
What marks this course apart?
Once students have completed this qualification they will be able to function in roles such as web developer, front-end developer and graphic designer. Other Adobe qualifications will also go hand-in-hand with this package depending on career development objectives.
What happens after requesting information?
Once you have enquired you will be contacted by one of our specialist careers advisors who will be able to provide you with any further information you require.
Program taught in: