What are the objectives of this course?
The course focuses on the risk management aspects of project management, providing students with a strong knowledge of risk management processes, strategies required to mitigate those risks and improve project outcomes.
- Getting started and introduction to PMI-RMP®
- Risk Management Framework
- Principles and Concepts
- Introduction to Project Risk Management
- Plan Risk Management
- Identify Risks
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Plan Risk Responses
- Control Risks
- Tips and Tricks
- Final Words
Who is it intended for?
This course is for project management team members who are tasked with risk management activities or project professionals who need a better understanding of risk management principles and techniques.
There are no prerequisites to take the course. In order to sit the exam, PMI® request students to meet the following requirements:
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent)
- 4,500 hours of project risk management experience
- 40 hours of project risk management education
- Four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 3,000 hours of project risk management experience
- 30 hour of project risk management education
What marks this course apart?
This highly sought-after qualification can lead to the holder earning on average £50,000 in roles such as risk management specialist, risk management manager and risk management analyst.
What happens after requesting information?
Once you have enquired you will be contacted by one of our specialist careers advisors who will be able to provide you with any further information you require.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 17, 2018