What are the objectives of this course?
Our PRINCE2® course comes including the full syllabus from Axelos, as well as both official examinations for you to achieve Practitioner status:
- Getting started & Introduction to PRINCE2®
- Processes SU and IP
- Processes CS and MP
- Processes DP, SB & CP
- Organisation Theme
- Business Case Theme
- Risk Theme
- Plans Theme
- Quality Theme
- Change Theme
- Progress Theme
- Exam Preparation and Approaches
The package will take you through the course so you have an understanding of the benefits and principles underlying a structured approach to programme management.
- MSP® Introduction and Overview
- MSP® Framework and Concepts
- Blueprint Design and Delivery
- Defining a Programme
- Planning and Control
- Benefits Realisation Management
- Organisation and the Programme Office
- The Business Case
- Leadership and Stakeholder Engagement
- Managing the Tranches
- Delivering the Capability and Realising the Benefits
- Quality Management
- Risk Management and Issue Resolution
- Closing a Programme
- Practical Work
- Exam Approaches and Preparation
Fully accredited by the IASSC, this Lean Six Sigma Black Belt course will give students the necessary knowledge and techniques they need to lead a process improvement team. You will be able to deploy resources and apply the correct methodologies to perform useful statistical experiments to help identify new efficiencies and savings.
- The Define phase during which projects are outlined, elements of waste are identified and the management decisions required to move forward.
- The Measure phase which is used to catalogue and analyse existing processes to define an operational baseline that can be used to calculate potential capability of each.
- The Analyse phase uses statistical analysis and hypothesis testing to model how processes may be improved and the potential value of each improvement without affecting existing systems.
- The Improve phase helps students to identify the changes that will deliver the greatest business benefits before putting those plans into action.
- The Control phase monitors each change that is made and record any deviations from the predicted benefits. The results will then be able to demand what actions should be taken.
Who is it intended for?
This package is for anyone who is looking to become an expert in project, programme or operations management as these three qualifications will go hand-in-hand to provide your career with a boost.
There are no prerequisites for this package.
What marks this course apart?
This package will allow you to function in roles such as project manager, operations manager and programme manager.
What happens after requesting information?
Once you have enquired you will be contacted by one of our specialist careers advisors who will be able to provide you with any further information you require.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 22, 2018