What are the objectives of this course?
PRINCE2® allows the project team to focus on key variables involved in any project (costs, timescales, quality, scope, risk and benefits) and allows the project manager to address the planning, delegation, monitoring and control of a project using a framework of specific processes and themes.
- Getting started and introduction to PRINCE2®
- PRINCE2® Principles
- PRINCE2® Processes
- PRINCE2® Themes
- PRINCE2® Exam Preparation and Techniques
IASSC Lean Six Sigma
Lean Six Sigma is a modern managerial concept and is the combination of two separate methodologies; Lean and Six Sigma. Lean is a methodology designed to improve business by preserving quality and value but with less work and Six Sigma is a system designed to improve the quality of process outputs by identifying and removing the causes of errors using statistical methods.
- The Define phase defines how projects are chosen, elements of waste are then identified and action items are defined.
- The Measure phase is used to catalogue and analyse existing processes to define an operational baseline that can be used to calculate potential capability of each.
- The Control phase then helps to monitor each change that is made and record any deviations from the predicted benefits, then how to action on the results.
Who is it intended for?
This course is for anyone who is looking to make a move into the project or process management/improvement industries. It is also perfect for anyone currently in the industry looking for recognised certification.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
What marks this course apart?
This package will help you to function as a member of a project or process management team, it will also provide you with the opportunity for further growth as the higher levels of both qualifications require the Foundation & Yellow Belt to continue.
What happens after requesting information?
Once you have enquired you will be contacted by one of our specialist careers advisors who will be able to provide you with any further information you require.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 19, 2018