The QlikView Developer course from Simplilearn trains you on technical aspects of QlikView application development, including design, data modelling, and scripting. This training also prepares you for the QlikView developer certification exam. This QlikView training is recommended for all professionals involved in developing and deploying QlikView applications, creating QlikView Data models, dashboards, reports, and visualizations.
Corporate training solutions
- Blended learning delivery model (self-paced e-learning and/or instructor-led options)
- Course, category, and all-access pricing
- Enterprise-class learning management system (LMS)
- Enhanced reporting for individuals and teams
- 24x7 teaching assistance and support
What’s the focus of this course?
QlikView is one of the most used Business Intelligence tools today and demand Qlikview Developers has never been higher. Qlik has regularly been a leader in the Gartner’s magic quadrant with companies transitioning or adopting their BI needs to the Qlikview Platform. This QlikView Developer training from Simplilearn is designed for the new entrant into the field of Qlikview and Business Intelligence. This QlikView certification training helps you learn data-modelling, reporting, BI visualization, dashboarding, chart level functions and Qlikview security. It prepares for the QlikView Developer Certification and gains hands-on experience in developing, deploying and supporting Qlikview Applications.
What are the course objectives?
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Gather and Interpret Requirements, business objectives and determine KPIs
- Identify and Analyze Data Sources, data quality issues, data relationships and create data models
- Create the QlikView Associative Data Model and learn about load strategies, QVD files, data architectures, fact tables and dimension tables
- Understand Qlikview data transformation, joins, access configuration, table viewer fields and troubleshooting tools and functions
- Master the correct functions, expressions, objects and performance tuning options for specific scenarios
- Design and Develop the QlikView Application User Interface
- Deliver the QlikView Application and learn about QlikView Server and publisher and client types
Who should take this course?
The QlikView training provided by Simplilearn is the perfect course for someone who wishes to enter the field of Business Intelligence and Visualization. This training is designed for:
- Analytics professionals
- IT developers & testers
- Data analysts and visualization experts
- Data scientists
- BI and reporting professionals
- Project managers
- Business users who want to develop a set of core Qlikview Developer skills
- Aspirants and students, who wish to gain a thorough understanding of QlikView
- Professionals looking to appear for a Qlikview Developer exam
What are the prerequisites for this course?
There are no prerequisites for this training but some good to know topics are:
- SQL, databases and some scripting language
- User interface design
- Basic idea about BI and reporting
- Lesson 1 - Gather and Interpret Requirements
- Lesson 2 - Identify and Analyze Data Sources
- Lesson 3 - Create the QlikView Associative Data Model
- Lesson 4 - Design and Develop the QlikView Application User Interface
- Lesson 5 - Deliver the QlikView Application
Exam & Certification
LVC The following criteria must be met for successful completion of the course and certificate unlock:
- Successfully completing one of the simulation exams with at least 75%
- Successful completion and evaluation of any one of the given projects.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 19, 2017