What are the objectives of this course?
This Level IAB course offers a thorough syllabus for beginners. It will guide you through the fundamental elements of accountancy and help you grasp primary principles of double entry bookkeeping. Learn how these principles are integrated into the popular Sage Software.
- The perfect platform to start developing your accountancy skills.
- Learn more about the invaluable Sage software with the latest Sage 50 Accounts Professional (included with the course)
- Study the best ways to set up new companies, learn to protect and restore your data.
- Get efficient by utilizing batch entry for customers, suppliers, and purchases
- Understand how to set up Tax Codes
- Gain confidence to deal with all aspects of looking after bank accounts and transactions.
- Gain a wealth of retainable resources with interactive videos and tutorials, all available online.
Who is it intended for?
Anyone new to the accounting industry, or anyone who wishes to gain computerized accountancy skills to enhance professional development.
There are no pre-requisites for the course.
What marks this course apart?
This dual certification with both IAB and Sage can really give you the lift above the competition and once fully qualified, you will be able to add value to your name by adding IAB or AIAB at the end of it. This status comes with a salary in the region of £30,000 pa.
What happens after requesting information?
Once you have enquired you will be contacted by one of our specialist careers advisors who will be able to provide you with any further information you require.
Program taught in: