What are the objectives of this course?
This Level 2 IAB course offers a thorough syllabus for you to broaden your knowledge base. With accreditation from IAB, gain trust from prospective employees and even fulfil your dream of becoming self-employed and confidently look after your own bookkeeping needs.
- Maximise your understanding and experience with Sage 50 Professional software. Learn to operate all functions and their uses, from invoicing and payments to bank and VAT reconciliation.
- Set up customer and supplier invoices and credit notes using batch entry and reap the benefits of ease of access and monitoring.
- Learn to utilize the data to create informative reports to help you with financial analysis.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of VAT returns and how to process them via the Government Gateway.
- Receive dual certification from Sage and IAB and apply to become an associate member of the IAB upon completion of the course.
Who is it intended for?
This Level 2 course is aimed at potential candidates who already have a basic understanding of the Sage accounting package.
We would recommend that you have a basic understanding of the Sage software course.
What marks this course apart?
Once you have achieved Levels 1 & 2, develop yourself further by going on to study Level 3. This dual certification with both IAB and Sage can really give you the lift you need to get above the competition. Once fully qualified, you will be able to add value to your name by adding IAB or AIAB at the end of it. This status comes with a salary in the region of £30,000 pa.
What happens after requesting information?
Once you have enquired you will be contacted by one of our specialist careers advisors who will be able to provide you with any further information you require.
Program taught in: