What are the objectives of this course?
The Sage Master Package 2015 course bundle includes Sage IAB, Sage Payroll 1 & 2 and Sage 50, as well as some Excel and bookkeeping basics. With hard work and dedication, you can earn the Sage certificate of competency, the IAB Level 2 Certificate in Computerised Accountancy for Business and the Stage 1 & 2 qualifications. This also provides eligibility to register as an Associate member of the IAB, which affords the letters AIAB after your name.
- Learn how RTI, or Real Time Information, plays a vital role in the 2015 HMRC PAYE operations. Get to grips with the legislation, and stay up to date with the latest requirements.
- Understand how to overcome more complex areas of payroll, including the tax month end processing, and feel confident with these elements within your future job roles.
- Learn how to start-up your payroll with Sage 50 Payroll, including processing standard payroll runs, creating employee records and using timesheet entries.
- Learn how to make statutory payments, and how to link Sage 50 Payroll to other systems in use, via exporting and importing data.
- Understand the month end process, as well as the period end and year-end functions.
- Enrich your learning experience with practice data so that you can use real-time examples to hone your payroll skills.
- Introduce yourself to the fundamental concepts of basic accounting – a precursor, or stepping stone, if you wish to further your understanding of accounts.
- Gain further insight into the operations of a business, with the IAB Sage Level 2 Certificate in Computerised Accounting for the Business module.
- Get to grips with the basics of Excel, including the creation of a spreadsheet and how to use macros to make your job easier.
- Look at the new features of Sage 2012, so that you can remain up-to-date and ready to go.
Who is it intended for?
Whether you’re diving into a new career manning the payroll for a company or you want to progress up the career ladder and improve your skills, this course bundle will take your career prospects to the next level. This broad Sage package could be the perfect tool to help you master a payroll administration team, or drive your career in accountancy.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
What marks this course apart?
As an accountant you can expect to earn around £28k, with paths that can lead to potential Financial Controller, Chartered Accountant, and Finance Manager. Source: PayScale
What happens after requesting information?
Once you have enquired you will be contacted by one of our specialist careers advisors who will be able to provide you with any further information you require.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 22, 2017