Discover the World’s Fastest Reader’s secrets for doubling your reading speed whilst boosting comprehension. Get through your summer reading list in next to no time with this speed reading course! Howard Berg’s claim to fame began with the 1990 Guinness Book of World Records, in which he was first recognized as the world’s fastest reader with an incredible speed of 25,000 words in a single minute. In this course, he reveals his secrets and will help you to double your reading speed. Having appeared on over 1,100 radio and television shows, you will be learning from the best in the business. If you’ve ever wanted to be able to consume information as quickly and efficiently as Mike Ross in Suits, then we look forward to seeing you on the inside!
- 35-page downloadable activity book
- 10 video lectures
- Double your reading speed to stay on top of essential info
- Boost your reading comprehension and productivity
- Develop a laser sharp memory
- Master emotional intelligence skills that are vital to success
Who is this course for?
- Professionals looking to increase productivity
- Students keen to get better grades without the hassle
- Seniors looking to stay mentally fit and agile.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 29, 2017