What’s the focus of this course?
Simplilearn’s Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server® 2016 course is designed to impart in-depth understanding and practical skills to configure, implement, maintain, and monitor the new features and functionality of Windows Server 2016. It’s developed for professionals looking to upgrade their skills and knowledge of server administration to Windows Server 2016.
What are the course objectives?
This course will enable you to:
- Install and configure Windows Server 2016 server and remote server management for servers running Windows Server 2016
- Implement data deduplication, configure iSCSl storage, and configure spaces in Windows Server 2016
- Implement and maintain Active Directory services including deploying AD DS domain controllers, implementing service accounts, and Azure Active Directory
- Implement AD FS, web application proxy, and SSO with Microsoft Online services
- Configure advanced features for Domain Name System (DNS) and dynamic host configuration protocol (DHCP)
- Learn to configure IPAM
- Implement Hyper-V servers, networks, storage, and virtual machines
- Configuring advanced Hyper-V networking features
- Implementing Network virtualization and network controller
- Implement remote access using DirectAccess and VPN
- Deploy and manage Windows Server and Hyper-V containers
- Implement failover clustering and highly available applications and services on failover cluster
- Implement failover clustering using Hyper-V virtual machines and implement Hyper-V replica
This course is best suited for experienced IT professionals working as Windows Server administrators for Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016 who are looking to upgrade their knowledge to Windows Server 2016.
Exam & certification
What are the prerequisites for the certification?
Ideally, the candidate should have:
- Prior experience with deploying and managing Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2008 environments
- Prior experience with Windows networking administration
- Prior experience with Active Directory technologies and implementation
- Prior experience with Windows Server virtualization technologies and implementation
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 17, 2017