Learn how to effectively use social media for business
Does your business need to use social media? Find out why social media is relevant for businesses today and how you can use it to establish and improve your brand.
You’ll learn about the key steps in promoting your brand through social media, including setting campaign objectives, identifying the target audience and the right channels, creating engaging content and managing your presence. You will also look at examples of different social media channels, tips for using them and how to measure success and improve your campaigns.
What topics will you cover?
- What is social media?
- Target groups
- Social media channels
- Managing your social media presence
- Social media management tools
- Social media top tips
- The importance of performance measurement
- Social media listening
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you'll be able to...
- Explain what Social Media is
- Describe how it can be used to build a brand
- Explain what target groups are
- Identify social media channels
- Explain tips for messaging
- Describe the role of a Social Media Manager
- Identify Social Media Management tools
Who is the course for?
This course is for those seeking to develop their entrepreneurial skills, preparing to enter the workplace or looking to change careers. No prior experience or qualifications required.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 17, 2018