Thinking about doing an EPQ? Or already undertaking an EPQ and feeling overwhelmed? Or just want to get some tips?
Discover all things Extended Project Qualification with this course. You’ll look at reasons to do an EPQ, explore the research process and assessment criteria, and get practical advice on time management and be doing your EPQ presentation.
You’ll also develop skills useful for transitioning to university level study and get chance to swap discussion and ideas with other people also doing an EPQ.
What topics will you cover?
- Reasons to do an EPQ
- The research process
- What the assessors are looking for in an EPQ
- Writing the project report
- Finding and evaluating sources
- Time management
- Doing your EPQ presentation
- Bringing your project together
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you'll be able to...
- Select, develop and refine an appropriate topic area for your project
- Find and evaluate appropriate resources and use these to inform and support your project
- Manage your time in order to complete the project effectively
- Plan and structure a piece of academic writing
- Communicate your learning through a presentation
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 17, 2018