ICI’s Import-Export (International Trade) course is one that you can quickly utilise. Regardless if you are still thinking of a business to put up, planning to join a global trade company, or wish to launch your existing business into the international scene, you will find the course extremely helpful.
- Introduction – Understand your position as an import-export agent and as a business operator as well as how much you can earn.
- Starting in Importing and Exporting – Know the do’s and don’ts of importing and exporting, doing market research, and planning your business.
- Sourcing Products and Sellers – Learn about customs and buying and selling over the internet, test your market potential, and find products to import.
- The Agency Agreement – Find information regarding commissions, exclusive territory, contracts, and promotions.
- How to Find Buyers – Get tips on selling and entering markets.
- The Difference between an Agent and a Merchant – Familiarise yourself with payment methods and exporting process.
- Advertising – Learn how to write effective advertisements and press releases.
- Laws and Regulations – Be aware of importation permits and other restrictions imposed.
- Documentation – be able to identify and prepare documents required when importing and exporting goods.
Graduates of Import-Export course from ICI have a lot to offer in the import-export industry. You can find many opportunities to work in companies engaged in:
- Transport, shipping, and logistics
- Private and public import-export
- Wholesale trading
There is also an option to manage your own import-export company and enjoy the many benefits of being your own boss!
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 19, 2017