ICI gives you the opportunity to learn interior decoration and design conveniently and quickly. More importantly, you will learn all the skills needed to become successful in the field since our course is developed with acclaimed professionals in the industry.
- Introduction to Interior Design and Decoration
- Elements of Principles of Design
- Functional and Decorative Use of Colour
- Lighting Effects on Colour
- Planning a Harmonious Decorative Colour Scheme for a Client
- Light and Colour I
- Light and Colour II
- Light and Colour III
- Decorating Styles
- How to Decorate (Step by Step)
- Building Systems and Components
- Interior Planting
- Job Seeking Skills
- Starting Your Own Interior Design Business
Interior decorators and designers benefit from a high-paying job that is also exciting, fun, and personally satisfying. Not many careers can offers all of those. You can start your own interior design business or get hired by an established interior design firm. There is no shortage of projects for qualified interior decorators, interior designers or interior architects. More and more business and home owners look forward to hiring them to create more pleasing and functional spaces.
Establishments like hotels, art galleries, restaurants, offices, stores, and companies engaged in construction and real estate are just some of the most common clients of interior designers.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 15, 2017