This course is part of the Italian for Beginners program, which will enable you to learn basic Italian, and discover Italy and its language and culture. This free online course is the last of six in the Italian for Beginners program. It will introduce you to the language that you need to:
- book holiday accommodation;
- talk about dates;
- make a complaint;
- order a meal;
- make a request;
- talk about what you are doing right now.
Learn Italian to get things done During the four weeks of the course, you will learn the vocabulary and phrases you need to get things done, such as booking a hotel or a holiday house or ordering a meal - and also making a complaint. You will find out how to specify dates. You will learn how to use the present continuous to talk about what you are doing and how to make a request using the verb potere (can). You will expand your knowledge of Italian culture, with information on holiday accommodation, Italian regional dishes, and fast food Italian style.
What will you achieve?
- Develop skills in basic Italian for interacting in common communicative situations
- Engage in simple communication in Italian
- Apply the language introduced to get things done and make a request or a complaint
- Apply the language introduced to talk about what you are doing now
Who is the course for?
This course is aimed at people with little prior knowledge of Italian, who want to learn the basic language and find out about Italy and its regions and culture. The course assumes that you have already studied the previous five courses in the Italian for Beginners program. This course is taught in English.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 23, 2017