What are the objectives of this course?
This course will give students all the knowledge they need to pass the Adobe Photoshop ACA examination. Once passed, students will be able to add the letter ACA (Adobe Certified Associate) to their name.
- Setting project requirements.
- Identifying design elements when preparing images.
- Understand Adobe Photoshop – mastering layers, masks and producing and reusing images.
- Manipulating images using Adobe Photoshop.
- Publishing digital images using Adobe Photoshop
- Mock examinations and examination prep
Who is it intended for?
Anyone who is looking to add a recognised certification in Adobe Photoshop to their CV and prove their efficiency using the software.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
What marks this course apart?
Candidates who pass the Adobe Photoshop ACA examination can use this qualification to go onto further study in the Adobe product set, depending on which software are their study goals. Usually, you’d be able to function in roles such as digital designer, web designer and graphic designer upon passing this qualification.
What happens after requesting information?
Once you have enquired you will be contacted by one of our specialist careers advisors who will be able to provide you with any further information you require.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 22, 2018