This photography basics course aims to teach camera users at all levels some key skills relating to photo taking and editing. The lectures are delivered through a series of video-led modules, with accompanying practice suggestions. Your expert tutors are on hand in the course forum and you are encouraged to share your photos there with a tutor and peer feedback. Whether you get stuck just choosing a camera, or what to know how to shoot better photos at night, or need help editing your pictures in Photoshop or iPhoto, this introductory course has everything you need!
- 20 modules covering a host of photography areas
- No prior experience needed
- Features practical suggestions and in-course feedback
- Choose your camera and understand its settings
- Take great photos in a variety of situations
- Edit your photos for commercial success
- Unravel the mysteries of the smartphone camera!
Who is this course for?
- Casual photographers who want to get more out of their camera
- Amateur photographers who want to learn about editing or situational photography
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 21, 2017