Distance Learning Centres Property Development Level 3 Course acts as a unique introductory guide for anyone with ambitions to set up in the property development business.
If you don't know where or how to start, this course is absolutely right for you. Before entering the challenging world of property development, there is a need to get a good grounding in the subject before embarking on what can be a very exciting and potentially rewarding career, and that's what this unique course gives you.
The course will take you step-by-step through the thought and learning processes involved in getting on the property development ladder.
The course has the following lessons:
- Unit One - Introduction
- Unit Two - The Credit Crunch
- Unit Three - Property Research
- Unit Four - Property & the Law
- Unit Five - Types of Property
- Unit Six - Finances
- Unit Seven - Plans & Drawings
- Unit Eight - Building Regulations
- Unit Nine - Planning
- Unit Ten - Project Management
- Unit Eleven - Renovation of Properties
- Unit Twelve - Buying a Property at Auction
- Unit Thirteen - Buying Off Plan Properties
- Unit Fourteen - Buy to Let
- Unit Fifteen - Marketing your Property
- Unit Sixteen & Seventeen - Buying Property in Scotland and Abroad
- Unit Eighteen & Nineteen - How to Start & Run a Business
- Unit Twenty & Twenty One - Recruiting & Managing Staff Effectively
On successful completion of this course, students will receive an accredited Level 3 Certificate of Achievement.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 22, 2018