Corporate communication is the key to project identity, motivate staff, encourage appropriate organizational climate and at the same time for the organisation to have the intended or expected image that people have of her element. The result obtained will depend largely on its communication management and how they interact with their audiences.
Upon completion completed, the participant will have achieved the following transfer targets:
- Know the general area related to the strategic value of communication and image in organizations and their motives.
- Identify the tools and techniques that facilitate and optimize the development of communication and its direct relationship with the identity and image, both private and public companies, non-governmental organizations and institutions of various kinds.
- Conduct a comprehensive program to any company or local institution, based on research data, according to the analysis, diagnosis, and finally the preparation of suitable budget and characteristics of an organisation communicational plan.
Directors or entrepreneurs from different organizations, general managers and managers from different areas. staff specific sectors such as marketing, advertising, public relations, human resources, design, press, institutional relations and communication. In general all those involved in the management of an organisation.
- MODULE 1: From communication to the public of the organisation
- MODULE 2: From the visual and cultural identity to the internal communication
- Module 3: fundamental instruments of external communication
- Module 4: Research and positioning the global communication plan
This school offers programs in: