Develops management skills for decision-making in the field of operations and logistics, providing new concepts, practices and management tools to improve efficiency in the operations area. A completed over the participant is positioned by the interdependent management of the different sectors in order to ensure quality, improve productivity and achieve a greater degree of competitiveness in the company, both industrial character as services.
After the training the graduates will be able to select, implement and monitor the main techniques and tools used for proper management of material flow and management of information systems associated with the process. Managers and supervisors businesswoman production, the graduate of this program will have traveled and learned the keys to conducting operations in the areas of production, logistics, purchasing and project management capabilities that allow you to achieve greater satisfaction and loyalty customer, reduced production costs, storage, transport, financial, shopping, among others, and the total control of the projects associated with these areas.
Upon completion completed, the participant will have achieved the following transfer targets:
- Enhance the professional skills of the participants, providing practical tools and knowledge necessary to perform a successful management in the area they control.
- Incorporate a work culture based on the actions of interdependent sectors, in order to identify and eliminate hidden costs, which occur in the Functional Interfaces Company.
- Provide experiences, tools for management control and work philosophies, specific ratios to improve business productivity.
- Understanding the contribution of the operations function for the development of organizations.
- Explore new management models for maximizing results.
Entrepreneurs with extensive experience, who work in the areas of production, engineering, development, logistics, maintenance, purchasing, storage, quality, human resources and sales, companies manufacturing or services, or independent professionals who need to expand their training this important area of entrepreneurship.
- MODULE 1: Productivity in Operations.
- MODULE 2: Competitiveness and Quality.
- MODULE 3: Lean Culture: Zero Waste.
- MODULE 4: Focus on the Customer: Process Integration.
Program taught in: