A comprehensive training to add value to the organisation through the results of its people. This program deepens the development of management skills and leadership, focused on continuous improvement of quantitative and qualitative strategic management of human resources variables. It provides a solid training policies aimed at developing human capital development, aligned to organizational objectives.
At the end of the program, the student will have acquired the knowledge and skills for handling tools that allow you to develop a plan for managing people, aimed at creating conditions of competitiveness, motivation, integration, growth, achievement and working environment, properly handling the dynamics imposed by economic and social changes in the local and international context. The development of this program that takes the human resource management of an organisation, and in turn necessarily integrated into current knowledge of advanced management central challenge, allows the graduate to develop a momentous action, diagnosing, assessing and applying their knowledge in all levels of management, with tools that allow you to monitor cultural changes, values and skills development.
Upon completion completed, the participant will have achieved the following transfer targets:
- Enhance the technical and human profile with managerial and strategic leadership for effective human resource management skills.
- Advise organizations on human resource management, performing diagnostics and action alternatives.
- Develop strategic human resource plans aligned to business management.
- Develop management tools and make your application.
- Monitor cultural changes, develop organizational values and competencies.
- Advising managers and teams responsible for the exercise of its role of driving.
- Determine the needs of structure, positions and profiles of the organisation.
- Driving the process of search and selection of staff and appropriate socialization to the company.
- Design, implement and monitor development plans and training.
- Develop tools for management and performance evaluation.
- Perform control human resource management, preparing reports and contributions for senior management.
- Participate with company address on the analysis of results and organizational strategic replanning.
Professionals who have decided to strengthen the projection of their professional profile by acquiring a comprehensive and systematic view of human resource management.
- MODULE 1: Strategic Alignment of human resources.
- MODULE 2: Search, selection and incorporation of people to the organisation.
- MODULE 3: Organizational development through people.
- MODULE 4: Tools of strategic control over the management of human resources.
This school offers programs in: