Knowledge economy, as was defined by Peter Drucker and others, poses unprecedented challenges for companies and organizations. One of the pillars on which business models are based on this new era is innovation, a complex and multidimensional phenomenon. From this perspective, strategic management of innovation resulting in the ability of the company to build a culture of innovation that can generate value reinventing regularly its own business model, adapting to the constantly changing environment and introducing innovations incremental order , developmental and / or disruptive. It is the responsibility of driving teams create the internal conditions for these policies - the result of a Vision and Mission consensus - are properly understood and internalized through appropriate communication processes. Innovations can occur in multiple stages inside and outside the company (Doblin model). This is a proposal theoretical-practical oriented development of generic and systemic skills in order to integrate innovation in organizational culture as a strategic axis for value creation in business models and policies for development and growth companies and organizations.
The mastery of this competition is closely linked with other generic skills that are considered in program development such as Creativity, Focus on quality, project management, orientation achievement, Entrepreneurship, Problem solving, decision making, orientation learning, Teamwork and Leadership.
Upon completion completed, the participant will have achieved the following transfer targets:
- Leading processes of defining innovation policies for value creation in line with the development strategies of the company, from detecting and identifying causes, opportunities, needs and dynamic demands resulting from the interaction between organizational contexts and the reality of markets and intervention environments, both for small and medium businesses and international corporations and other organizations.
- Design, systematize and develop processes, systems, products and / or services matching innovative policies and strategies formulated and designed to meet internal and external demands and to take advantage of the opportunities identified, assessing how they will affect the possible innovations both people, the organisation and the context of intervention by identifying risks and benefits.
- Justify, plan and implement the components of innovation according to related policies and sustainability of the organisation, introducing innovations that impact the various systems, processes, products, services and results and targets both personal, organizational and as in the contexts of intervention, monitoring and evaluating progress steadily and results.
senior and managerial staff of small and medium Latin American and international companies.
- MODULE 1: From the creative spark innovation strategy
- MODULE 2: Towards a culture of innovation
- MODULE 3 Management of the innovation process
- MODULE 4: The practice of innovation
This school offers programs in: