This program trains on the importance of logistics management and supply chain in its conception of planning and management of critical enterprise resources, as a contribution to the efficiency, profitability and create competitive advantage by adding value, reducing costs and increasing level of service received by the customer.
Throughout completed the participant will develop the skills to become the leader of the supply chain, with solid knowledge, tools and skills to implement effective management of the supply chain making a qualitative and quantitative contribution to the competitiveness of the company .
Upon completion of the graduate may audit, monitoring, budgeting, forecasting from an economic, equity and financial standpoint, the operation of the company, as well, designing new lines of work, designing the product, information management and flows financial involved throughout the entire actual process from the supplier to the end customer.
Upon completion completed, the participant will have achieved the following transfer targets:
- Design the most appropriate logistics process.
- Make efficient and productive supply chain.
- Manage its corporate logistics.
- Know the elements and behavior of costs and performance of the logistics process entrepreneur.
- Operational and strategic planning company in order to achieve an appropriate allocation of resources.
- Monitor the development of the operation, to take corrective action in a timely manner.
- Audit the entire process of actual flow from the supplier to the end customer.
- Budgeting and forecasting process from the point of economic, patrimonial and financial terms.
- Select the best technological options to apply to the Supply Chain.
Directors and managers from both industry organizations and services, seeking to optimize and improve resource allocation and logistics processes.
- MODULE 1: Supply Chain.
- MODULE 2: Managing Supply Chain.
- MODULE 3: Strategic Logistics Management.
- MODULE 4: Cost and Quality Management.
Program taught in: